Just found your photostream after you faved one of images...then i found your blog. Youare an amazingly talented woman...love all your quilts, kimonos, felting, and your talent at canning. I particularly love this quilt, as it says so much in a soft and quite manner. Going to try canning my 'famous' tomato sauce next week, 'til now i just have frozen it. You and your blog are a great inspiration, merci beaucoup.
2 comments:
Just found your photostream after you faved one of images...then i found your blog.
Youare an amazingly talented woman...love all your quilts, kimonos, felting, and your talent at canning.
I particularly love this quilt, as it says so much in a soft and quite manner.
Going to try canning my 'famous' tomato sauce next week, 'til now i just have frozen it.
You and your blog are a great inspiration, merci beaucoup.
Hi feasting-on-pixels,
I'm glad you like my work. I have kept this tiny quilt, it is one of my favorites, too!
I really enjoyed looking at your flickr images and your blog. Good luck with your canning next week. I hope to see it on your blog!
Post a Comment