I have spent the whole day making and canning hot sauce. I used a box of tomatoes from the farmer's market..... $8 for the whole box...not organic, but dead ripe and ready for the jars. All of the jars sealed....that is such a good sound!
haha! I know what you mean about that popping sound. It is great to hear that on in the night when you've gone on to doing something else. It brings a smile to your face :-) Great job on the hot sauce. I'm sure that will be delicious with a big bag of tortilla chips ummmmmmm..
3 comments:
My husband spent all day yesterday doing the same and will be back at it again tonight! Good for you! That's so much hard work, but worth it.
Yes, I agree, it is hard work, but very satisfying! I am enjoying looking at all the rows of full jars in my kitchen.
haha! I know what you mean about that popping sound. It is great to hear that on in the night when you've gone on to doing something else. It brings a smile to your face :-)
Great job on the hot sauce. I'm sure that will be delicious with a big bag of tortilla chips ummmmmmm..
Post a Comment