I cant wait to see your results. So I assume you still need to add the acid at time of use? or is that eliminated with this brand. I know I should just switch, but I worry to much I guess
so happy to have found your blog~!~ i hope you don't mind if i've added you to the "partners in inspiration" list on my blog. love the way these jars full of color look all mixed up and set out. you must be excited to get started just seeing them~!!~
Gunnel and libbyquilter, thank you for your comments. I am so excited to get started working with these dyes. I used to do a lot of dyeing twenty years ago and became concerned about the health effects of using the dyes. These dyes contain no heavy metals, so are better for the earth and hopefully for the dyer's health.
5 comments:
I cant wait to see your results. So I assume you still need to add the acid at time of use? or is that eliminated with this brand.
I know I should just switch, but I worry to much I guess
Yes, you still have to add acid when you dye the fiber. I am going to try to get something dyed on Sunday, if the weather permits.
It´s looks so excited and so beautiful in their jars !
so happy to have found your blog~!~ i hope you don't mind if i've added you to the "partners in inspiration" list on my blog.
love the way these jars full of color look all mixed up and set out. you must be excited to get started just seeing them~!!~
:)
libbyQ
Gunnel and libbyquilter, thank you for your comments. I am so excited to get started working with these dyes. I used to do a lot of dyeing twenty years ago and became concerned about the health effects of using the dyes. These dyes contain no heavy metals, so are better for the earth and hopefully for the dyer's health.
Post a Comment