This quilt are wonderful!
Thank you gunnels for your kind comments! I went to your blog and LOVE your work! It looks like we are the same age and working with similar techniques only you live in Sweden and I live in West Virginia.
Yes, I am glad I found you :-) I hope we can give each other some inspiration! I will put a link to you at my blog!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This quilt are wonderful!
Thank you gunnels for your kind comments! I went to your blog and LOVE your work! It looks like we are the same age and working with similar techniques only you live in Sweden and I live in West Virginia.
Yes, I am glad I found you :-) I hope we can give each other some inspiration! I will put a link to you at my blog!
Post a Comment