I love how integrated the photo transfers are within the quilt. Not knowing what to do with all the mini quilts is such a good problem to have! They are so lovely, I'm sure you'll find the perfect outlet for them.
Thank you all for your comments! I have started finding homes for many of the mini's. My mother and daughter got early Mother's Day gifts. I have found that they seem to work well as birthday gifts too. I finished three new ones last night!
5 comments:
these small quilts are so beautiful!
I agree!
Ewa-Christine from Sweden
I love how integrated the photo transfers are within the quilt. Not knowing what to do with all the mini quilts is such a good problem to have! They are so lovely, I'm sure you'll find the perfect outlet for them.
The Mini's are very beautiful.
I like the colors in combination with the photo tranfer.
Simone from Germany
Thank you all for your comments! I have started finding homes for many of the mini's. My mother and daughter got early Mother's Day gifts. I have found that they seem to work well as birthday gifts too. I finished three new ones last night!
Post a Comment