Monday, March 24, 2008
Wild flower baby quilt
I got to spend yesterday working on a wild flower baby quilt for my new grandson, Jack. I am very pleased with how it is coming along. The photo transfer images include skunk cabbages, spring beauties, wild iris, toad trillium, red trillium and two images of luna moths. All the photo transfers were done with Electric Quilt cotton lawn photo transfer cloth. I have experimented with many types of transfer media and I have found this to be the most colorfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi again!
I have nominated you for an award as a blog that´ brings me inspiration and makes me appreciate the blogosphere´Now it´s your turn to do the same for 10 others who inspired you ( if you want to !?)
Gunnels, thank you so much for saying that I inspire you. I have found so much inspriation in your blog and it does continue to make me appreciate the blogosphere. I will work on my post for my nominations. Thanks again! Katherine
Post a Comment