Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What pretty fabrics!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am glad to be the first to comment on your quilts. It just shows what excellent taste I have ;)

I have to ask what made you think I was a Brit. That made me giggle a little because I live in Memphis, TN!

My name is Sarah by the way. Nice to meet you!

GypsyWagons said...

Hi Sarah,

My name is Katherine. Some of your wording made me think that you lived in Great Britian. I love that you live in Memphis! I live in West Virginia.

Katherine

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

Hi, thanks for checking in with me. I am going to link you on my blog. I absolutely love your eye and your work. You inspired me this morning.... I am so happy you have my fabrics. Definitely let me know if you make anything, I would love to see what you do with them.

GypsyWagons said...

Thank you Red Fish Circle! I can't wait to get home and get to work on a new piece with your fabrics. Thanks so much for the link!